Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Wise Words of Benjamin Franklin


This is a 5 " square card.  I used papers from the Colorbok Flea Market stack.  O have been using it a lot this week because I love these papers and JoAnn's had it all on sale this past weekend!!!  The center square is cut and embossed with a Spellbinders die.  The clear sticker sentiment is one of my Flea Market  finds this weekend.  The buttons, lace and ribbon all come from my stash. 

I just love all of these soft shades of pale.

Challenges
Mojo Monday   Sketch
The Shabby Tea Room   2 Patterned Papers, 4 Buttons, 6 Layers
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge   Something to Remember


11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that flea market find, it's such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, what a beautiful card you made. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment. And I LOVE the sweet little fur baby photos. Your doggies are darling.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card!!Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww SO SWEET! Very pretty Charlotte! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really beautiful and feminine card! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card! Love the soft colors you worked with. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Very Lovely!!
    Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So delicate and lovley
    your dogs are all super. I have a cocker spaniel who is a naughty darling.

    ReplyDelete