Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bright and Sunny

Bright and sunny is what the weather is like here in Central Alabama. What I did not mention is that it is WAY TOO HOT!  I made this card as a representation of a bright and sunny day.
Isn't the paper just about the happiest paper you have seen!  It is from a My Mind's Eye stack called Summer Song.  I just love it.  All of the papers are glittered so they just have a beautiful sparkle to them. The scalloped circles are from the CELEBRATIONS cartridge.  That little sweet ladybug comes from the PAISLEY cartridge.   And I am just not sure where the leaves are from, because they are leftovers from a previous project.  The flower was cut from the MOTHER'S DAY BOUQUET cartridge.  The ribbon I used is a a fuchsia / orange ribbon I found at Michael's.  The little sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado.    

Now, who will be the lucky person to receive this cute summer card?  It will be a surprise in someones mailbox very soon!!  
Have a great week, and stay cool!!

Challenges
Die Cuttin Divas  Creepy Crawlers

7 comments:

  1. What a cute ladybug. You did a great job on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Charlotte,

    What a great last entry :o) I just love the sweet colors you worked with....your project is just amazing...TFS!!!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Charlotte! Love all the floral patterns -- very cheerful! Way too hot here, too!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love My Mind's Eye! Their paper is fabulous! Great job on your card! Head on over to my blog, because you're the winner of my blog candy for the Pool Party blog hop!! Congratulations! Let me know your address and I'll mail that out to you!

    ♥ Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com
    Email: contactpurplepeeps at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and I love the "happy" paper!

    It's really hot here in Chicago today too; almost 100 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bright, Summer, and beautiful too! Love the center of your flower!

    ReplyDelete