Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #53

This week the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps is a sketch with a twist.  Here is the sketch.
And the twist is to do some sponging on the project.  And here is my card.
This is an A2 notecard.  The paper is from the Flea Market line by Colorbok.  I used the DAMASK DECOR cartridge for the cuts.  The center to the disk is from Studio 112.  The pearl and rose flourish is from Prima.  I used a Momento  stamp for the sponging.  I love the look of sponging on cards.  This was a very easy card to create.  And yet I think it turned out very sweet and pretty.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte!!
    I just love your card! So very elegant.

    I just wanted to let you know you were the winner of my blog candy from the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop :)

    If you can email me at eschfamily@yahoo.com I will get your candy out to you.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never done sponging, but it sure does give a softer appearance. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOhhhhhhh.....this is so pretty! Simple and elegant! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete