Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Note Cards

Today I have made a set of little note cards.  Note cards are just something we all use often.  So, I thought I would just explore a couple of Cricut cartridges and make a few of these little cards.

  I have recently gotten the DAMASK DECORE cartridge and love using it.  I really think it has so much to offer.  It has a wonderful card feature on it.  And this is an example.  I cut the card to be 3 x 3.  The paper is from the English Garden stack by  Making Memories.

  The little ribbon is from my stash.  I think that I will be making some other little note cards using other cuts from this wonderful cartridge.

Challenge
Cricut Cardz Challenge   Use the option from a cartridge

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely teapot. Sounds like their are a lot of neat cuts on the cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I don't know this cartridge but I will certainly check it out. Thanks for sharing and joining us in this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own this cartridge yet but I love this cut on it! Your card turned out soooo pretty! Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte! I see you are following my blog now, and I am following yours too! I absolutely am obsessed with tea and tea pots and well, anything tea, and I LOVE this card you made. I think I have this paper too, I can't wait to get this cart so I can make this card too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete