Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Specially For You

Here is a card that I finally got to make tonight.  I had planned to make this one and another last night.  However, I needed to update my Gypsy to load the Kate's ABCs on it.  Needless to say, that did not happen.  I started the update yesterday around 5:00 pm and when I went to bed, it was still updating.

I used the PAISLEY cartridge to cut out the cute outfit.  And the Accents Essentials was used to cut the swirl flourishes.  The papers used are My Mind's Eye and K&Company.  I used my favorite new tool, the Tim Holtz destresser on the background papers.  I then inked the papers with Color Box, Cats Eye ink.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  And the stamp, "Specially For You" is a Scrappy Mom's Stamp.  

Challenge
Terrific Tuesday Challenge   Pasiley Cartridge

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I love the vintage feel! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!I love all the details and colours!Super job my friend!! Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Charlotte! The card is just beautiful!!!

    Lord, what a long time to wait for an update!!! I hate doing those! LOL!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful and I love your detail work! I had the same problem updating my Gypsy a couple of days ago. I was so frustrated after a few hours, I stopped it and tried again and finally, finally it worked!

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so creative, I love all the layering! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete