Monday, April 11, 2011

A Little Spring Greeting

I was lucky enough to be a winner in a recent blog hop. Whenever I win something in a challenge or blog hop, I like to send a thank you card to the sweet person who rewarded me. So this is my latest.

The card is an A2 card.  The papers I used are all from My Mind's Eye.  The Easter egg is cut from the EASTER 2010 cartridge and the bunny is cut from GYPSY WANDERINGS.   I used a a little chalk around the edges of the bunny to soften it up. The border and flowers are from the MARTHA STEWART ELEGANT CAKES cartridge. Instead of using the flower blossoms, i used little buttons.  I also added a little glitter glue to the flower stems.  The ribbon I used is from Michael's.  And last of all, I added a "Thank You" sentiment from Scrappy Mom's Stamps.  I hoe my friend enjoys her card.  

Challenges 
My Sheri Crafts   Buttons
Fantabulous Cricut Crawl   Spring Fling with pink, yellow and green
Cricut Cardz Challenge   Easter Bunny


13 comments:

  1. I KNOW your friend will LOVE this card! So pretty in pink! Thanks for sharing it with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Glad to have you on the Spring Fling FCCB
    God Bless (love you puppies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors. It is so soft and elegant looking! Your friend is going to love it! I really love that bouquet of flowers! That was very clever!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! The colours are so soft and the elements all work together so beautifully!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! She will love it for sure! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet card and your sweet spirit too! That is so kind of you to send a thank you card to the person! I love it!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and following, I'm following you back! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Very sweet to send a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC. Anita CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is soo AMAZING!So much pretty detail on your beautiful card!Great job girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you joined our Spring Fling challenge this week at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just used that bunny for the first time! You have done a great job! Very cute! I would love to see a project from you in my blog hop!!! It is all about trying something new! Come check it out :) http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

    ReplyDelete