There are some Rules of Acceptance for the Award!
1. You can right click on the award and save it to your desktop so it can be added to your blog.
2. Choose 5 worthy Recipients and list them. Give a reason why you think their blog or work is special!
3. Then list 5 things about yourself including one thing you enjoy about crafting.
One small request. It is not a rule but Grace would greatly appreciate a link back to her blog attached to the award badge when you display it on your site. Grace has kept the requirements few and simple so people will not feel it is a chore to accept the award. It is meant to be fun and encouraging! Since there are only 5 recipients each time, select them carefully and thoughtfully.
This is a very difficult decision to make, because of so many beautiful blogs full of such amazing work. Here are my five.
1. Stephanie at Always Crafting Stephanie's Whimsical Wednesday Challenge is spectacular ant the projects she does are gorgeous.
2. Audrey at Cute and Some has a wonderful blog full of great information and amazingly elegant projects.
3. Jennifer at Musings of a Crafty Mom has such a wide variety of projects. And each and every one of them are first class fabulous.
4. Andrea at Divine Domesticity Has a beautiful blog full of so many techniques and pretty designs.
5. Mary at CARDZ TV has such an adorable blog of videos that are full of cute and pretty projects. And Mary has such a sweet spirit on her videos.
And now here are a few things about me. I love to sew and learn new sewing techniques. I enjoy traveling to new places and revisiting some of my favorite ones. I have two of the sweetest and cutest little dogs ever! I love antiques and enjoy collecting vintage tablecloths, delphite blue and jadite glassware. And I enjoy paper crafting because it is another outlet for my left-handed, right brain creativity.