Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Challenge #81 CARD OUTREACH

This week we have a very special challenge at Cooking With Cricut  It is one of outreach.  There are two little girls we wish to send some love to.

Patty is a 13 years old and suffering from a rare form of cancer.  This is the card I made for her.


This is the first time in a long time that I used only one cartridge to create the card.  And that cartridge is PAISLEY.  All of the papers I used are from the DCWV stack Mango Frost.  I embossed the lower part of the dress and embellished it with some a fuchsia. 


 The tunic top with pants was also embellished with fuchsia gems.  And a pretty two tone flower was added. 



 The handbag is adorned with two fuchsia gems and a pretty two tone flower.   I thought the flip flops brad from Oriental Trading would be a a perfect addition to the card.  



I'm not really sure who made the stamp.  It is one I have had for a long time.  


And for the inside of the card, I used the computer to do the sentiment.  And then added three of those little fuchsia gems and a pretty flower.



If you would like to make a card for Patti, please enter it in our challenge this week and mail it to the address below.

To Patty in care of 
Kim Allen
PO Box 6431
Fishers, IN 46038

Emily is a little 9 year old girl who has Lukemia. I made this card for her.


The little Chihuahuas were cut from the Cricut Lite PAPER PUPS cartridge.   I added a couple of little flower gems for the dog tags. The grass is a cut from MARTHA STEWART SEASONAL CAKE.  I am not sure again about the stamp I used for the sentiment.  And I completed the card with a yellow gingha, bow.   All of the papers for this card are from the DCWV Whimsy stack.  

Here is the inside of the card.


If you would like to make a card for Emily, please enter it in our challenge.  You may mail the card to Emily at the address below.

To Emily in care of
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA  93423

Please go over to Cooking With Cricut and see the what our amazing design team has created for these two little girls. I do hope you will send these little girls some love to help brighten their day and give them some encouragement.










7 comments:

  1. Totally loving both of your cards. The puppies are so colorful and cute, and the clothes cards is adorable. Love your color choices this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable. I am sure you have brightened their days. I will get a card out to them tomorrow.... Don't have any children's cards here at work but I have many at home. Hopefull we can put a smile on their face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just so sweet. The girls are going to love them. great job with all the detail.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love them both -- but that puppy card is absolutely precious! Great job, Charlotte.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Charlotte, both of your cards are so sweet and absolutely adorable!! The clothes are fabulous and oh my gosh, the puppies are the cutest things!! You did such a great job on both!! I'm sure these will brighten both of their days :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte, the cards are just darling! I LOVE them both and sure the girls will too!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too talented Charlotte!! These are adorable. Thank you so much for your support:) Emily and Patty will be so happy to receive these cards.
    ~Madison Funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete