Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room # 78

This week at The Shabby Tea Room the challenge is entitled "Pink Wedded Bliss".  There are some beautiful photos that have been offered for inspiration.



Oh, how I love these beautiful photos for inspiration.  And inspired I am.  Take a look at what I created for this challenge.

The toile paper is from a Recollections pack called Elegance.  The music paper is a left over scrap from My Mind's Eye.  The dollie and  toile paper were both inked with a Tim Holtz spun sugar ink pad.  The music paper was distressed with a Tim Holtz distresser.

  I made the two large flowers from an old sewing pattern.  After cutting out several flower shapes, I inked them with a Tim Holtz tea dyed ink pad. After giving them time to dry, I poked a hole in the center of them and then attached a brad.  I then  added an old pearl button and a pink pearl  to the center of each flower. I just had to add  a little flourish element to it.  

I found the pink and white lace trim in my sewing closet last week and knew I would be able to use it on something.  So when I started working on this card, I knew I had a place for it.  And to top off the lace I lied a black velvet bow and a little black cameo button,    
The stamp is from a small set I by Colorbok/  
And there it is, my take on the "Pink Wedded Bliss".  Go over  to The Shabby Tea Room for some more shabby pink bliss! 

  

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, luv the details and style...hope your is wonderful!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with lots of beautiful detail!Thanks for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete