Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Celebrate The Occasion #32

This week at Celebrate the Occasion we are having a fun challenge.  The challenge is to create a card of any occasion and add ribbon.

Thia little card is made with paper from Me and My Big Ideas and Colorbok.  the puffy sticker is from a set by Wildflowers.  I found the paper stacks and the puffy sticker set at the same time a couple of months ago.  I just loved them both and thought that they would work well together.  I am so glad I rediscovered them to make this card.  i will be using them alot now.  The cute buttons are also from Colorbok.  And i have had the ribbon in my stash for quite some time.  

Please join us for the challenge this week at Celebrate The Occasion and show us the fun things you will make using ribbon.    Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card,love the colours.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the buttons and puffy sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat, neat card Charlotte!! Love the colour combo!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - fellow DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte, this card is super cute!!! Love the colors!!
    Laurie - fellow DT member
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job.Love those colors. CTO DT buddy
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I love the colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty colors and the buttons are adorable, sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete