Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #85

Hi, and a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY weekend to everyone.  It is time for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  Our challenge is to make a project for and anniversary / wedding using black, white and one m ore color.  I decided to make a card with pink as the additional color.

My card begins with a black mat on a white card base with a small pink ribbon.  The mats are cut with Spellbinders dies and embossed with Cuttlebug folders.  they are inked with a gold.  And the sentiment is a stamp from JustRite Stamps.  I added three little gems to the sentiment.  This is a very simple card, yet I think it is beautiful with a heartfelt message.  I guess that sometimes, lees is more.

Please visit My Sheri Crafts  and see the wonderful inspiration from our design team.  We hope that you will join our challenge.  I look forward to seeing what color you will add to black and white.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fabulous sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that that JustRite sentiment is sooo fabulous for a newly-married couple or even for a couple's anniversary -- it's just a perfect swirly and classy font for a special card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done.

    Happy Mother's Day,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Spellbinder dies don't you! I just love how you embossed them and then used gold ink on them! That sentiment is simply wonderful too! Great job Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Charlotte! Love the touch of pink! The sentiment is very pretty! I agree it is beautiful with a heartfelt message! Beautiful job as always!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Charolotte! I like the simple designs, too, but you've made this very elegant. Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Charlotte, this is absolutely lovely. That sentiment is truly fantastic.. even the font is gorgeous. I love the beautiful layers you used, the embossing, and the gold ink is an incredible touch. Simply elegant. Another gorgeous creation from you! :o) And I can't wait to see the lattice work you incorporate into an upcoming card!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant and simple... what a great combination! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete