Monday, April 22, 2013

CWC Cartridge Showcase: Give A Hoot

Today, I am participating in a showcase of the Give A Hoot cartridge over at My Paper Crafting.



 My first card  is a sweet Easter card.  And I mean sweet because it is all about chocolate.  The eggs, flowers, and grass are all from the Easter 2010 cartridge.  And the adorable bunnie is cut from Give A Hoot.  The label, Capture, is from a set that I found in the $1.00 bin at JoAnns.  I added some green glitter glue to the grass and leaves and a sweet pink ribbon to the card to complete the project. 


This next card I have is all about fantasy.  Isn't this little boat of critters from Give A Hoot just  full of all kinds of fun!  I added some little orange gems to the boat for and a sweet little heart sticker that says love.  The sentiment is from a K Andrew design stamp set.  And I just had to add the pretty sheer ribbon and bow to the card to complete the whimsy.  


This next card has one of my very favorite owl cuts on it.  The card began with a sketch from  Mojo Monday.  I love the sketch and have used it often.  The owl and the leaves are from Give A Hoot.  And the sentiment, is from a stamp set I got from Oriental Trading.


And now here is aother card using the same owl cut.


This card begins with a doilie cut with a die from Cherry Lynn Designs.  The flourish of leaves is also from Cherry Lynn Designs.  this card has that same little adorable owl on it.  The olw is embossed with a leaves folder.  I added the little glittered flowers to give the branch a little pop!  The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs.  And the card is embellished with some little blue pearls and a pretty orange crinkle ribbon bow.  

And now, here is one more card I wish to share with you.  I originally made this card for a previous cartridge showcase when I showcased the Autumn Celebrations cartridge.   

 The acorn shaped card is from Autumn Celebrations.  I added pretty ecru lace and a sheer ribbon to the front of the card.


This adorable little squirrel is a cut from Give A Hoot!  I just love it because of the beautiful cut design 
on its tail.  I inked around the squirrel with bronze.


And I just had to share the sentiment with you.  I just don't think I could have found a better sentiment for this little squirrel and acorn card than this.  It is from a Joy's Life stamp set.  

Thanks for dropping by today.  Please go and visit My Paper Crafting where you will see some other projects from the Give A Hoot cartridge.  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great week!!




3 comments:

  1. Wow Charlotte, wonderful showcase! I love every one of your projects! They are all lovely and so very different from each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely showcase of the cartridge with these beauties! Great job on each card!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete