Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Sheri Crafts # 100 Its A Wrap

It is time for another challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  Our theme is Its a Wrap!  It is time to do all that gift wrapping.    I have altered a gift bag.


I began with the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the red and white mats.  I used a lime color ink pad to ink around the white mat.  The Noel banner was cut from the Jolly Holidays cartridge, and the trees from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake cartridge. I tied some Ric-Rac and twine to the little tags.  And then I used several different ribbons to give the bag a sassy look and added a red heart bow and a sheer green bow.  

Make sure you go to My Sheri Crafts and see the beautiful projects our design team made.  


Challenges
My Craft Spot   Wrap It Up

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful I love all the layers and elements, the trees the presents and ribbon and twine sure make it a festive card!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gift bag Charlotte! So bright and cheery, and very festive! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.
    Happy holidays, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous gift bag, Charlotte!! I love the design!! It's a beautiful gift itself!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, I love the way you popped up the trees. The colors you chose for your gift bag are so lively and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is wonderful! Love those trees and tags! That sassy bow is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gift bag!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!!! Those papers are spectacular and I love the banner! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gift bag! Love the pretty papers and colors! Wonderful trees and banner! So many pretty details!
    Merry Christmas!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome bag! Love how the cuts all pop out and all the different ribbons just pop out! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Charlotte, I just LOVE your colorful, festive bag -- lovely tote for a Christmas gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gift bag is AWESOME! Love those trees and the colors are very festive.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Your bag turned out amazing! I love the idea of using an tag shape for the base. Really cute! Thanks for entering your project in the *wrap it up* challenge at My Craft Spot.:)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete