Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Day 10


Today, the designers at My Paper Crafting are celebrating the special days in June.  Yes, it is December and we are celebrating the 25 Days of Christmas, but we celebrate it with the many special days through out the year.

 Here is a Father's Day card with a retro look.  I cut the television from the Nifty Fifties cartridge.  I wasted to use these colors because they remind me of the colors of the 50's and 60's.  The letters for the sentiment are cut from the Base Camp cartridge.  The aqua strips were embossed with a folder, keeping the retro look in mind.

Remember to go and visit My Paper Crafting where you will find the Freebies and all the info about how you can be a winner!!  And Happy 10th Day of Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Your Dad is going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the embossing for the retro look!! What a fun card!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute...love it..can remember back to those days!!

    ReplyDelete