Thursday, April 17, 2014

Art In The Hills




Hello!  I'm so glad you dropped by for a visit today.  It has been a while since I have posted.  I have been very busy but not with the paper crafts.  I have been painting and loving every minute of it.  This Saturday I will be showing my work in the Bestavia Hills Art In The Hills Show at the City Center.I am thrilled and honored to be joining so many talented artists for this event!

Here are just a few of my psintings that will be in the show.










Hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend.  Come back and visit often.

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, these are all so wonderful! I love how you focused on flowers... LOL... you know me... I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are beautiful, Charlotte. I also noticed you have one of my awards on your sidebar but it's not linked back to my blog. Please add the following link to the award called "A Thing of Beauty": http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com. Thanks, Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete