Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hot Cocoa

Hi everyone!   I hope you are happy and warm on the very cold winter day.  And what better way to get nice and warm than a cup if hot cocoa.


The cute little bear with the cocoa is from Paper Crafting World.  Is it not just adorable!  The hot pink snowflake paper is from Recollections.  I'thought it was the perfect touch of color for my little winter card.  The sentiment was done on my computer. And I added the little polka dotted ribbon for a little whimsy and texture.  

Please plan to join us this Saturday, right  at Paper Crafting World  for our first blog hop of 2014.  You are going to see so many fabulous projects and have such a great time. So mark your calendar.



2 comments:

  1. This is just darling Charlotte! Love your choice in paper! He really is adorable isn't he! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Charlotte. I love the sentiment with the Yum, yum. My granddaughter always says yum yum when she loves something tasty.

    ReplyDelete