Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Blog Award

I am so honored and thrilled to receive this new award from Donna over at Donna's Dreamworks.

These are these rules.
1. Thank the person who sent it to you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Send the award to 15 of your friends.

I am not sure how interesting this will be.  But, here are the 7 things about me.
1.  I love anything French and Country French design.
2.  I am an advocate for animal rights and public school employees.
3.  I have started making pottery and love the potter's wheel.
4.  I laugh when someone trips, falls, or runs into something.  
5.  I love to sew, especially french heirloom sewing.
6.  I am all about traveling.
7.  I have a degree in music and love to sing and dance.

And now here are the 15 friends receiving the award.
2.  Stephanie    http://www.alwayscrafting.com
15.  Jovan    http://www.cardsbyjovan.com/   

Go visit these friends and give them some love.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm your newest one too. Momo sent me.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, congrats on your award!!! And congrats to the wonderful receivers of it!!!

    You deserve every award; you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Congratulations and Thank you Charlotte!! We have a few things in common...public school employee, Love to travel, but mostly you are the first to admit (I don't usually publicly) that I laugh when people fall, trip, or run into something!! it tickles me sometimes to no end!!!..but feel guilty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte! Thank YOu so much for this! I have gotten some awards but this is so sweet of you to do this for the whole team! I have to get myself together before I post it because I need to go back and post my other ones too! THANK YOU and I can't wait to work with you. You are such a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete