Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanks With a Tree


This is a thank you card to a good friend for a great birthday gift.  I used the GIVE A HOOT Cartridge for the tree and the BEYOND BIRTHDAYS cartridge for the sentiment.  The paper is from My Minds Eye. And the leaf stickers are made by Imaginmisce. I just received the sitckers today from Emma at My Creative Time for being a lucky winner in a recent challenge.  Thanks Emma!!  The stickers are fun and great for my thank you card.  The colors and style of the stickers are a perfect companion to the paper. 

Challenges
     

2 comments:

  1. cute....love how everything blends together!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love the background paper and the leaves you used for embellishment.The colors all blend very nicely. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete