Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello! and Happy Birthday!!

Tomorrow evening, a group of some of my dearest friends are getting together to celebrate the birthday of two of our friends.  We all have gone out to eat and celebrate our birthdays for many years.  Here is a card for one of my friends.  (Still working on the other card).


All of the papers used are from the Linen Door stack from The Paper Studio.  The scalloped circle mats were cut from Spellbinders dies.  I just love this telephone.  It is from the Cricut Wall Decor And More cartridge.  And the sentiment stamp in from Inkadinkadoo.  I used a Tim Holtz distressed around the edges of the blue and green damask mat.  Then it was inked with Antique Linen.  

The inside of the card has a birthday greeting from Inkadinkadoo.


Thank you so much for dropping by today.  Please come back and visit often.  

Challenges
Mojo Monday   Sketch


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Charlotte!! I love the colors!! The ribbon is beautiful!! Happy New Year my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the papers and colors!
    Happy New Year!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete