Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Owl Be Home For Christmas

The MAG Challenge By the Page #47 is to use the Create a Critter cartridge page 25.  The MAG challenge is always interesting because you can use only the page of the cartridge  that is specified for the challenge.  Any embellishments are fine, but no other cartridge.  Here is the cartridge page.


And here is what I came up with for the challenge.



The card base is Kraft paper.  I embossed the white paper with a Cuttlebug folder and then inked it.  The red border was cut with an EK border punch.  I tied a blue ribbon and bow to the red border.  And to complete the card I stamped the sentiment with a Scrappy Mom's Stamp.  But I also felt it needed a little glitz so I added a little glittle glue to the owl.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!!

13 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! Thanks for playing at MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and absolutely adorable, Charlotte!! I love the mix of papers you used and the sparkle on the owl is just fabulous! LOVE it!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, this is the cutest and sweetest little card!!! I love the added bling on the owl, how adorable is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, thanks for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your Christmas Owl is sooo cute. Thanks for playing at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing and the colors you used Great sentiment. Thanks for playing at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love it & the sentiment, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Xmas card Charlotte! Love the papers and the bling!
    Thank you so very much for the sweet comments on my blog. It really means so much to me. :)
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet glittery owl > I love the color you have used
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love this card and its colors!!!!! That owl is just fabulous!!!!! You did an awesome job on this card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bling you added to your owl! What an adorable owl it is too! Can't wait to work with you at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Charlotte this is sooo cute! I LOVE the glittery owl, beautiful colors and awesome bow!
    Great job:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete